Friday, December 27, 2019

Stocking Stuffer: Curated Team Packs for the Kiddos (Red Sox Edition)

Yesterday I displayed – Show 'n Tell style – a stack of Yankees cards I stuffed in my son Luke's stocking this Christmas. Today, let's do the same thing with Nate, my younger boy, who like his mom aligns with the Red Sox.

Nate's a Mookie Betts fan, so let's start there...
Don't trade him Dombrowski.
More of Boston's young stars: Benintendi, Bogaerts and Devers.
Speaking as a Yankees fan, I hope Pedroia can get healthy enough for a proper send off. He's annoying as hell, and that hairline is ghastly, but he's earned the right to leave this game the on the field.
Nomar and Pedro - Mom's favorite players.
Ortiz and Manny - dudes gave me a lot of headaches.
Boggs, Clemens and Fisk. Seriously, how great is that Upper Deck Masterpiece card? I adore this set.
Teddy Ballgame and Yaz.
Mo Vaughn was the man. 'Tek and Youk.
Hodge podge.

On to "The Hits"...


As a 5-year-old, Nate gets a bigger kick out of relics than autographs. So a trio of jersey relics brought a smile to his face.

So that's that.


Tomorrow, I'll share a few things that I received this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment