Thursday, December 26, 2019

Stocking Stuffer: Curated Team Packs for the Kiddos (Yankees Edition)


For the third consecutive year, I put together little team packs to include in my sons’ Christmas stockings. They had a few fresh packs to tear open too, but I wanted to feed their Yankees and Red Sox binders.

I thought I’d share what I put together for them, starting with the Yankees fan – my eldest, Luke.

First, a hodge podge of current Yankees (pic above) – heavy on Aaron Judge, who now that Didi Gregorious has signed with the Phillies – is my man’s runaway favorite player.
Sabathia started his first live MLB game. We’ll miss CC. Luke was impressed he got a pinstripe on the relic card.
 My Yankees. A smattering of the guys I grew up with.


With the Captain.
A couple pretty good lefties.
Reggie and Thurman (I love that Upper Deck Masterpiece set, by the way).
The M&M Boys.
More legends (more UD Masterpiece).
The Babe.
And anticipating the next player collection in his binder, a Gerrit Cole jump start.

But what about the hits?


That's all. This was overshadowed a bit by his new Nintendo Switch, but we got these into his binder today. He was quite pleased. 

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment